Friday 4 April 2014

We Can Be Heroes

This post is about a clothing brand that I have been a massive fan of for the past 2 years.

So...I Give you...

 


 
 
Established in 2011 they have been hand-printing all their own unique styles in the UK since then. Their syle is on trend, but unique so if you want to be a bit different and stand out from the crowd, then this is the brand for you. Most of the designs are tognue-in-cheek and this is what appeals to me. Its almost like a cheeky wink or smile on a t-shirt and literally in this case as one of their new styles for 2014 is this:
 
 
 
 
And you know what, its fun! It's different but still on trend, and whenever i wear any of the several t-shirts that I own I always get compliments on them, and people asking me where they are from. I always tell them to google the site and see for themselves.
 
Here are some of my purcheses from this fab website!
 
 





 
 
I also have another tshirt but it is no longer availiable on the website :(
 
 
The reason for my post about Hero&Cape is to just highlight them as a whole, they do great designs, the quality of their t-shirts and sweatshirts is brilliant, much better than most on the highstreet, their pricing is very reasonalble as well, £27 for a sweatshirt is a really good price considering you would be paying at least double that from some highstreet chains.
 
And finally, their customer service. I wanted to put out there how amazing their service is, it is second to none and I can say this with ease as I used to work in this area and I know good service when I see it. They treat you like and individual, and not like a 'collective' customer. I've always had great interaction with this company through its social networks (Twitter & Instagram) and it is honestly so nice to have service like that, it makes you feel appreciated, and this is one of the many reasons while I know that I will continue to buy from this company.
 
If you want to have a look at more of what Hero&Cape offer then take a look at their website: http://www.heroandcape.com/
 
G
x




2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, i'm Klaudia from www.desirrrre.tumblr.com . You give me your url today and You have really nice blog, maybe follow for follow? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely,

      sorry its taken me ages to get back to you! thank you for taking a look at my blog I would love to follow your blog and thank you again for looking at mine! xx

      Delete