Thursday 24 April 2014

Spring has Sprung

So spring has sprung here in the UK and I have been out and about over the Easter Holiday's enjoying what we have to offer now that the sun is shinging and the pretty flowers are starting to bloom.

I took a trip to the Botanical Gardens in Durham on Easter Monday and it was such a lovely day for it.
The gardens are in connection with Durham University and students use these gardens to look into plant life in the wild which I think is really cool.

Its a great place to go when you need a break from the hussle and bussle of everyday life in a city, it helps you escape even for a little while.

I love to go and see all the different types of flowers in bloom and I took a heck of a lot of photos while I was there so I've selected some of the nicer ones I got to share with you on here.




 
 
I love all the different colours that are popping up at the moment, i love all the tulips but i think my favourite has to be the pink flowers at the bottom the most as they are such a pretty colour. I don't know the name for them unfortunately, there wasnt a sign to tell me what they were like there was with the others.
 
So overall it was a lovely day out and I hope you all enjoyed your extra long weekend just as much as I did...
 
 

 
 
See! look how happy I am to be in the sunshine :)
 
G
x


No comments:

Post a Comment