Thursday 24 April 2014

Kepping up to date with me!

So I haven't been the best at keeping up to date with this blog. I won't post on here as often as I do with my tumblr because this blog is a much more personal one so this will be reserved for things more to do with myself.

Speakinfg of my tumblr...if you like fashion and the such then you should have a look at my tumblr page. http://girlwiththegolden.tumblr.com this is where I tend to post a lot of picture of fashion items that I like the look of. I post a lot about what music I'm listening to as well, having a degree in music makes you take a big interest in that subject haha!

I also have a twitter and an instagram, for twitter you can find me on @gemmacampbell and for instagram its @glcampbell

Feel free to have a look and follow, as again I post on them more frequently.

Thanks
G
x

No comments:

Post a Comment